ISGH stainless steel pipeline pump
ISGH stainless steel pipeline pump parts are made of cast stainless steel (304 or 316 stainless steel), which are used for conveying chemical raw materials without solid particles or trace solid particles (abrasives). The temperature of the conveyed medium is -20℃~+120℃, and the viscosity is similar to water (<20cps). the="" pump="" is="" simple="" in="" structure,="" easy="" to="" use="" and="" maintain,="" and="" is="" deeply="" loved="" by="">20cps).>
1. The pump is a vertical structure with the same inlet and outlet diameters and located on the same centerline. It can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. It has a small footprint and low construction investment, such as adding a protective cover (or supporting outdoor Motor) can be used outdoors.
2. The impeller is directly installed on the extended shaft of the motor, with short axial dimension, compact and simple structure.
3. The shaft seal adopts mechanical seal.
4. Convenient installation and maintenance, no need to dismantle the piping system, all the rotor parts can be drawn out by removing the nut of the pump conjoint base.
5. Parallel operation can be used according to the flow requirements.
6. The vertical and horizontal installation of the pump can be adopted according to the requirements of pipeline layout.
Product use: Petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, papermaking, food, pharmaceutical and synthetic fiber industries are used to transport corrosive media.
The above is a brief introduction of ISGH stainless steel pipeline pump. I hope it will be helpful to you. I am an integrated pump station manufacturer. If you want to know more about the working principle of stainless steel submersible sewage pump, please contact us.